PRIVATE YOGA & Meditation
Kat guides each student with clarity and compassion through the transformative practice of yoga and meditation. Whether you are looking to start a meditation practice, begin yoga for the first time, reinvigorate a long-standing practice or learn breathing techniques, investing in private lessons will create the time and space for you to experience the full benefits of a personalized practice with privacy. As one of New York City's best and most active teachers, Kat uses her decade of teaching experience and reading the body along with over 1,500 hours of training in traditional yogic practices, anatomy and physiology to create the program best suited for you. Kat loves working with students of all levels one-on-one.
- Private instruction is available in your home Manhattan and Brooklyn, or online through Skype or Google Hangouts, between the hours of 10am - 7pm.
- All sessions are one hour.
- Prior to your first session, a complimentary 10 minute phone consultation will help you and Kat determine your goals for your time together.
- You will receive a customized program designed specifically for your needs.
- 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Client confidentiality is always observed.
- Semi-private lessons (2-4 students) and small group classes (5-10 students) are also available.
- Visit our FAQ page for more info.